|BUY THEM HERE: www.etsy.com/shop/vonborowsky|
|Interview with me! [link]|
- What is cold porcelain?
It is a kind of air dry clay.
I wrote a detailed journal about it: [link]
- Do you buy the joints of your dolls?
No, I sculpt all the joints.
- How you make your dolls poseable?
I use the same technique of the Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD).
- Do you accept commissions?
Yes, check my status here: [link]
- How I ask for a commission?
Follow this: [link]
- How much is a doll?
You can check my prices here: [link]
- Oh my... I thought it was 20$..
I am sorry, but 20$ isn't even the shipping cost only. Take a look on Ball Jointed Doll prices around the web.
- When you will open your commissions again?
I don't know, maybe when I finish the current list. I will write a journal about it.
- How much time you take to make a doll?
A long long time. Months maybe. There is not a exactly time to make it.
- When do you take the payment?
A half before start the doll and the other half plush shipping when it is finished.
- How do you take the payments?
I accept Paypal only.
- Would you make a tutorial of your dolls?
- Do you have a good tutorial about it to send to me?
No I don't. I never followed any tutorial about, so, I haven't a good one to show to you.
- Do you ship the dolls people asked for?
Yes, all the dolls are shipped to those who bought it. o.O
- Do you have a online store where I can buy a finished doll?
Yes, here it is: [link]
- Which is the size of your dolls?
It varies, I have many pictures showing the size of the dolls.
- Do you make doll parts to sell?
No, I just make entirely dolls to sell.
- Do you make humans?
No, only animals and anthros.
- I just love one doll of your gallery, but, apparently, it is already sold.. Can you make another one to me?
The first thing you should know is that my dolls are made without the use of any molds. All of it is handsculpted. It means I can't make exactly the same doll again. To you, the next one I make could look better or worst than the first attempt I did. And sometimes I will want to make the same doll again, sometimes, I won't.
- Would you make anything I ask you for as a doll?
No, I can refuse to make some doll, because I didn't like the design, or, I believe I am not able to make it.
- Do you make dolls for free?
No, but you can make requests for free and maybe I can like the idea and turn it into a doll.
|Donate any amount of points if you want me to hold again the "Design and Win a Doll" contest, on which anyone can have a chance again to win a doll!|
It is a design contest, where people send me their best critters/ creatures/ animals/ anthros designs, and I will choose my favorite to make a doll of it and send it to the winner.